Wellbeing Workshop April 2018
A small group workshop to enhance your wellbeing
20th April, 2018
Winchmore Hill, N21
Small Group (Max 8)
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
In this 90 min workshop we'll be exploring the Wood Element (Spring) in Chinese Medicine and how it effects you.
The workshop includes:
- A review the 5 elements and the Meridian system
- The Wood element and Liver & Gall Bladder Meridians
- Acupressure to support your Liver
- Foods to enhance your health in Spring
- Guided Meditation leaving you relaxed and ready to face the world
Stacey has been an acupuncturist since 2010. She specialises in fertility support and women's health. She is a member of the British Acupuncture Council and has done extensive post graduate training including Fertility Coaching.
These workshops allow her to share her knowledge and experience in simple, practical ways.